Join us for this group that addresses:
- Does your child have multiple appointments and special services?
- Are you struggling to find a balance between your child and family needs?
- Would it be helpful to receive support and a place to connect with other caregivers?
- Are you faced with a broad range of issues relating to societal, health, emotional, family, financial and child behavioral factors?
- Join us as we provide extra support that meets the special needs of adoptive parents/caregivers in order to help to build strong, healthy and connected families.
Join us for a free information night!
6:30 pm on December 13, 2017, at 1021 E. Walnut, Suite 200, Pasadena, CA 91106
Our group leaders, Melanie and Robyn, will speak about our upcoming parenting group for adoptive parents/caregivers of children with special needs. They will also receive feedback for a new support group that will start in the new year.
Contact Melanie@thecenterforconnection.org to RSVP and learn more.
ABOUT CFC GROUPS: The Center for Connection is based in Pasadena, California, and offers parenting classes and study groups for educators and professionals. We also provide various groups for kids to teach them tools to be successful in self-regulation and in the social world. Click here to learn more about our other groups.